Visual Evoked Potential (VEP) Testing
- The Diopsys Nova Vision Testing system is a non-invasive and painless test that incorporates electrophysiological technology to give us the most comprehensive understanding of your eye health. It objectively measures the function of the entire visual pathway from the eyes to the vision center of the brain.
- This sophisticated technology measures the electrical activity in the vision system to identify any abnormalities in the communication pathway. Therefore, it will guide our doctors in the diagnosis and management of many disorders- including amblyopia, stoke, multiple sclerosis, brain injury, glaucoma, and many other vision disorders.
Please follow the link for more information on VEP testing | Read More Now
Pattern Electroretinography (ERG) Testing
- This test determines how well the cells in the retinal tissue are processing electrical impulses within the eye. This information can tell us about ocular disease states in the eye- like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
Optomap Ultra-Wide Digital Retinal Imaging
- The OptoMap captures a high-definition image of the retinal tissue lining the back of the eye, which enables us to precisely track your eye health and aid in the early diagnosis of ocular disorders.
- These images can help us to detect Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Macular Degeneration.
- Remember, the eye is a non-invasive window into your body's health. We will review all images with you in detail!
Anterior Segment Imaging
- Our anterior segment imaging system provides us with high-resolution video and still images of your ocular health. For example, we can successfully track our dry eye patients during treatment to ensure progress is being made.
- This imaging system allows for precise documentation and enables us to more effectively evaluate and treat ocular conditions.
OCT- Optical Coherence Tomography
- OCT can be used at our office for several different scans looking at several different eye diseases.
- Patient's can be evaluated for Glaucoma, different inflammatory conditions of the optic nerve, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy which is the leading cause of vision loss in working age adults and many other things. With this technology our doctors can provide a higher level of care and diagnose and manage many different eye diseases.
Contact us today for an eye exam at Allisonville Eye Care Center at 317-577-0707.